Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hamlet Predictions

I think that the character Hamlet will have many external and internal conflicts I think many of his conflicts will rise between him and his uncle. Also I think the ghost of his father will be a major factor in how Hamlet acts throughout the play.

Tis Sweet and commendable in your nature, Hamlet, to give these mourning duties to your father”

This passage shows the conflict between Hamlet and his uncle. His uncle is insensitive to Hamlets feelings on his father’s death. This conflict between the two characters is most likely going to escalate throughout the ply. Hamlet does not agree with his uncles handling of his fathers death and his marriage to his mother. 

1 comment:

Emily T 6 said...

This was one of my first notebook entries in Hamlet. I liked this entry because I was able to reflect my opionion about the book through this entry and I think I was able to provide early evidence to support my ideas.